Options
13»

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah...Pinterest anyone? :bigsmile:

That's were I'm headed!! :drinker:

i cant get on mine :( because mine is linked with FB and FB is blocked on our work computers :(
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I checked facebook, cooked a breakfast for my teenager, shopped for running shoes, looked up a calendar of 5k's in my area and registered for one (my first), creeped on my friends blogs...checked facebook AGAIN...and still no newsfeed. Honestly didn't realize how dependant I am on it! (hmmm...food addiction becomes MFP addiction...)
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I want my newsfeed back. It really motivates me chatting to my friends on there. and if it doesn't motivate me in a good way it shames me into doing something when everyone else is.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Approximately 12,545 My Fitness Pal members have jumped from a bridge since the news feed has been down.. This is the largest mass suicide recorded in history!
    :laugh:
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    Clearly this is a problem for me and I am on here waaaay too much. Bring back my newsfeed!

Glad to see it's not just me!!!! :sad:

My name is TinaDay, and I am a newsfeed addict. THERE. I said it. :noway:

Ok, my name is Tony and I sleep, eat, and drink MFP newsfeed! What do I need to do doctor?
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I want to eat because I am so bored. Ugggghhhhh I can feel myself getting fatter. Facebook is not helping, Pinterest is definetly not helping with all the pictures of really pretty brownies and sugary alcoholic drinks!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    People on Facebook don't talk to me as much as the people on MFP :tongue: . Oh well, my house needs to be cleaned anyway.
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    CandiceCandyCane81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm going to die without mfp!!!!! Lawd take me now!! Lol
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    screw the newsfeed. I hope it stays down.. It makes everything load faster.

is this comment because you dont have any friends? could it be possibly because your news feed is full of stuff you did....? :laugh:

EXACTLY!
    why does it show me a list of stuff I already know I did?! (and its intermingled with my girlfriends stuff, I broke down and added her as a friend so I can cheat and copy off her meals.)
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You really don't realize how much you rely on newsfeed until it's not there, huh?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't working either.
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    You really don't realize how much you rely on newsfeed until it's not there, huh?

I was happy it was gone, but annoyed that there was a big red box in its place.
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    Options
    Now everyone has to do "work" and stuff.

Maybe it's a good time to check Facebook.. That's been a while. :frown:
    Damned Facebook is blocked at work...MFP is not :explode:
    Lol......that sucks!
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    I'M SOOOOOO BOOOOOOOORED!! Anything entertaining happening to you people? I don't feel like working while I'm at work.
  • CandiceCandyCane81
    Options
    Approximately 12,545 My Fitness Pal members have jumped from a bridge since the news feed has been down.. This is the largest mass suicide recorded in history!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options

I was happy it was gone, but annoyed that there was a big red box in its place.

this suck i like surfing the forums but come on i can't see my mfp family