Need friends who are active and online!

Options
Hi all,

My name is Sophia, and I am 24 and I have been on MFP for over a year, relapsed etc. but now I am trying again. It seems like a lot of my friends are not really on-line any more, so although I have about 160 friends, there is not a lot of activity.

Therefore, I am looking for some friendly new friends to join me in this journey.

Add me! :)

Replies

• Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Been logging every day for 50 days now.
    If you think it helps, add me.
  • worshiptheking148
    Options
    sent you a friend request! ^_^
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    feel free to ad me. I log daily. my diary is open.
  • MacrosGirl
    MacrosGirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Sophia, I have been logging in for quite a while now, feel free to add me if you like.

Carrie
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hi sophia, another relapsed member here ^_^ 25, from the UK and a housewife, my computer is never switched off, just left in the room and refreshed whenever I go near it, so... very active... lol
  • SongDragon
    SongDragon Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm also twenty-four, and I've been here since late August. I'm happy, because I'm noticing some results. Feel free to add me.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Anyone and everyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I log daily, and always open to new friends :)
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    always looking to add new people who want to log! Add me if you would like! Have a great Thursday! ~Corina
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Oh me me! I need some new friends .lol. Im not gonna lie I have some periods/days where I am off but I always come back and when Im back Im active as possible. :] I am only ever inactive because I have 2 lovely kids who drive me up the wall and Im a full time student, so is my husband and he works all week. lol. I still come on and complain or talk about the usual. Sometimes, also, I don't log, but I still comment/post, etc. It depends on the day and I track my calories in my head sometimes when I am busier than usual. If you'd like to add me feel free!
  • Yankees242
    Yankees242 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Online everyday

Feel free to add me : )
  • Kateswalsh
    Kateswalsh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I have been logging in daily for almost 2 months. :D
  • pureheaven
    Options
    Hi Sophia, I will ad you. I am new on here and only have a few of my friends on here. We have to keep each other motivated!
  • kmjathompson
    Options
    I have attempted to do this twice, with horrid results, as I had no friends I could use for motivation, so I know your feeling! I have added you, and anyone can feel free to add me. What many don't tell you is that without motivation and support you are not as likely to succeed.