I could go for some pasta.

Options

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Anything from Portillo's.
    For those of you unfortunate enough to not live in the Chicago area, classic Chicago food. Burgers, hot dogs, and best of all Italian Beef. Mmmmmmmmmmm

heh heh ehhe hhhehh "italian beef" ;]
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    More chocolate. There's a small box of good chocolate that I am letting myself have two pieces of a day. It is keeping me from diving face first into the Halloween candy bowl.

Ohhhh what kind of chocolate is it??? :tongue:
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Anything from Portillo's.
    For those of you unfortunate enough to not live in the Chicago area, classic Chicago food. Burgers, hot dogs, and best of all Italian Beef. Mmmmmmmmmmm

heh heh ehhe hhhehh "italian beef" ;]

Yes yes euphimisms galore. I get it all the time if I go to Portillo's because my bf actually is Italian haha.
    Seriously though. Chicago food is delicious. Damn now I want something greasy
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I've never been much of a "sweets" eater...so I would say some good, old-fashioned, homecooked spanish food (puerto rican stylye, of course)

I'm salivating with the mere thought!!!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni, stuffed crust pizza, about 3 slices
    More oatmeal chocolate chunk cookies
    Oily, sun-dried tomatoes
    Red velvet cheesecake
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    Oily, sun-dried tomatoes
    Red velvet cheesecake

You are singing my song there.
  • cwellington
    cwellington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A meatball sub.

Could substitute with some very lean ground beef or ground turkey, cook into meatballs, diced tomatoes, low fat mozzarella cheese, wrapped in romaine lettuce
  • cwellington
    cwellington Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oily, sun-dried tomatoes
    Red velvet cheesecake

You are singing my song there.

Consider cauliflower bread crust with cheese and veggies for that pizza...throw in some lean, thinly cut turkey, chicken or beef and fresh tomato sauce for the pizza...basil, garlic powder, etc
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    A bottle of wedding cake vodka. With some pineapple juice.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    A bottle of wedding cake vodka. With some pineapple juice.

Cake vodka? I tried whipped cream and nearly gagged, Is the cake flavor better?
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    It is heavenly. And depends on brand. Buy Three Olives or Pearl. Both are awesome. (although I think the Three Olives is "birthday cake"...either way...awesome). Don't buy Pinnacle. It's gross.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    It is heavenly. And depends on brand. Buy Three Olives or Pearl. Both are awesome. (although I think the Three Olives is "birthday cake"...either way...awesome). Don't buy Pinnacle. It's gross.

that probably makes sense. I had Skyy brand Whipped Cream. Tasted like sugar and rubbing alcohol.

I just like myself a glass of good ol grey goose and a thick beer to chase it down.
  • annahuebscher
    Options

that probably makes sense. I had Skyy brand Whipped Cream. Tasted like sugar and rubbing alcohol.

I just like myself a glass of good ol grey goose and a thick beer to chase it down.

My friend swears by whipped cream vodka, but it's a big mouthful of sick. I like my alcohol to taste like alcohol.....its not even noon but I could go for a good IPA right now.....
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options

My friend swears by whipped cream vodka, but it's a big mouthful of sick. I like my alcohol to taste like alcohol.....its not even noon but I could go for a good IPA right now.....

Wild Country has a good IPA. Whats your fave
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Rockaberry pie.
  • NyxariaMoon
    NyxariaMoon Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A big plate of fettuccine alfredo(made with heavy cream, butter, and lots of cheese) w/ chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli. Man, I love pasta!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    A big plate of fettuccine alfredo(made with heavy cream, butter, and lots of cheese) w/ chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli. Man, I love pasta!

toss those mushrooms in garlic and onion oil first and you got yourself a GRADE A dish
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A whole ton of kettle chips in any flavour! Man, I miss crisps :(
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    A whole ton of kettle chips in any flavour! Man, I miss crisps :(

Salt and cracked pepper kettle crisps for the win!
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I was reading the other day and the author brought up a weird concept. She says when you crave something, like chocolate, she says in the first 2-3 bites you are satisfied, so put away the rest for another day, or get rid of it. I can see this to a certain point. I've used this with pie, chocolate bar, pizza. I concentrated on enjoying the first 2-3 bites and then evaluated the next bite. For me it's worked, but I still have the head hunger of it calling me back to eat the rest.

What do you think?