Haven't been on here in over a year!

Options
Okay so that last time I was on here I was SO DEPRESSED and hated my life. I was 100 pounds overweight and didn't want to go anywhere or do ANYTHING!

I had the gastric sleeve the end of October and I have lost 78 pounds ( in 4 months). I have dropped 3 pant sizes and I am HAPPIER than ever! Everyone kept saying how much weight loss surgery wasn't worth it.. BUT it was seriously the best decision I ever made. I saved up and paid 14,000 cash. But it was worth every single dime. I had no complications and I look and feel GREAT!!!!

Replies

• wtstars911
    Options
    Wow! You go girl!!!!!!!! Keep it up and enjoy life! You deserve and are worth it!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am so glad the surgery worked out for you. And no complications - that's awesome. You have had great success!! Woohoo - you go girl :drinker:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. :smile:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    I would love to see some before and after pics!!!! That's so great it worked for you !!!!!!
  • jamainicole
    Options
    I will try and find some :) I hated pictures when I was heavy but I think my Grandma has some on her computer.. I will look for some :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!