Had a miscarriage.. getting back on track

Options
I gotta start from O again... I had a miscarriage last eek at 9 weeks pregnant. I figured getting back on track will keep my mind off things

Replies

• successiswithinme
    Options
    Im sorry for your loss, :(
  • snelson0511
    Options
    Good Luck my dear....thats what started my weight gain too (30 pound gain from miscarriage and letting it consume me)...friend me if you like :)
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I had one about 2 years ago at 8 weeks and started piling on the pounds. I didnt want to do anything. So I applaud you for using your pain to fuel your weight loss. Just remember to do this for you! You are strong and can get through this. You will have days and remember it is OK to cry. I still do. Just remember that you can do this. all you have to do it take it one day at a time!

Many hugs your way and I will keep you in my prayers!!
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you. And I admire your strength, and your choice to focus on your health in this time of loss.
  • tonietonz
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Keep working hard, I'm sure the almighty has a plan. :] Good luck!
  • bellanaomi84
    Options
    I feel ya. I had a baby he is 2 now then I became pregnant again and lost that pregnacy at 13 weeks. Its so hard when you go threw something like that but all you can do is get on your feet and keep going. You can do it girl!
  • jules080670
    jules080670 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, I suffered a miscarriage on monday at 6 weeks. I am completely devastated. I am logging on to MFP but not sure I'm quite ready to start again. I'll get there though.

My heartfelt sympathy to you and good luck getting back on track

Jules x
  • JustMe4Me
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I also had a miscarriage recently. I came back on here to try to start taking care of myself again. Keep your chin up even though I know your heart is heavy right now.
  • asehman
    asehman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel all your pain also. I had a stillborn just before Christmas last year. I had to deliver at 25 weeks. I was devistated and it consumed me along with weight gain. I am back at working out and watching what I eat. I want to give my next baby the best home(body) that it could ever ask for! Keep your head up each day gets easier!
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you all. Look after yourselves xxx