Please someone stop me!!!!

Options
dynad
dynad Posts: 87 Member
Hi I'm at work and I can't stop the craving for somthing sweet!!! Please say something to stop me!!!

Replies

• dumbbanana
    Options
    Just have a little...
  • JennaR30
    JennaR30 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chew some gum :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    drink a large glass of water. then have a mint.
  • Farmerj2000
    Farmerj2000 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    STOP!
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just stay strong. Think of how your going to feel after. If you know you can stop just a small amount then go for it....if your like me and you know you can't then don't even start.
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    a moment on the lips a life time on the hips haha

I know that if i crave it and have "a little bit" i cant control myself, so I drink tea, or down a cold glass of water and wait 15 min, it usually passes
  • jrs1008
    jrs1008 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Drink ice water.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Hi I'm at work and I can't stop the craving for somthing sweet!!! Please say something to stop me!!!

Eat it now!! Feel bad later.
  • maryosu
    maryosu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm at work and there is a bowl of Halloween candy, a cake, and some brownies. I've resisted 2 days in a row and so can you! :-) I think Sweetiepaia has some good tips- I do similar things like I'll chew a piece of gum or drink water.
  • dynad
    Options
    Thanks I think I'll do the drinking....
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have lost 40 pounds since I started MFP in May 2012 and guess what? When I have a craving I have what I crave...just a smaller amount.
  • dynad
    Options
    a moment on the lips a life time on the hips haha

I know that if i crave it and have "a little bit" i cant control myself, so I drink tea, or down a cold glass of water and wait 15 min, it usually passes
    true story "moment on the lips a life time on the hips"
  • JJferRRT
    Options
    You are not alone, being at work I always crave sweets and we sell chocolate bars in the waiting room!! The temptation is horrible. I started to add fruit or another sweet but healthy subsitute into my meal plan when I get these cravings. good luck and stay strong.
  • pookaroo78
    pookaroo78 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just have a little piece of dark chocolate and I'm good for the rest of the day! :wink:
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    drink a large glass of water. then have a mint.

^^^^ I just tried this and it worked for me :)
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    STRAWBERRIES!!!!!!!!!!! Super sweet, super yummy, totally feels guilty while they are super low in calories - and they're cheap right now. Dash to the store on your lunch break and indulge.
  • halfretird
    halfretird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels .. try peanut butter. It helps
  • Michaela1031
    Options
    GO BRUSH YOUR TEETH. IT HELPS. PROMISE.
  • madonetwo
    madonetwo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to learn that in a few more minutes the hunger will actually be gone. I like the "drink water" idea, gum or mint.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth...most people do not want to eat once they brush their teeth as they do not want to ruin that taste in their mouth...In the future maybe a chocolate protein shake...