Hey! Just joined! Need to shift 7 kgs FAST! Tips???

Options
Hey Everyone!

I put up weight due to an injury that prevented me form getting active and piled on lots of weight. Any tips on what to do to give me a kick start???

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Eating good, clean food. I've been told to eat/snack every 2-3 hours, so that you dont get too hungry in between. Cut down serving sizes, and if you are able to, walking can help lots too.
  • stranggir5
    Options
    HI!
    I just recently found myself in a similar situation as yours. I blew my knee out and started putting on weight due to my lack of mobility. When my knee healed I eased back into routine by doing upper body muscle training and giving my lower body more of a break. The muscle I was able to build on my upper body really helped to burn those few odd lbs that I gained during recovery.

I would also say that reducing your liquid calories by drinking water helps loads if your'e trying to cut back on over all calorie consumption. However what REALLY helped me shed the lbs was cutting out bread, pasta, and rice of any kind out of my diet 3 days a week for a month. It just melted off me... Hope this helps!
  • ThatNeuroGuy
    ThatNeuroGuy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Similar to stranggir5, I dropped the carbs and coincidentally I dropped a little over 10kgs in the span of a month.
  • fattarzan
    Options
    All you can eat salad (without dressing) and water (all days long) for the period of one month... a sure way to lose super fast...

salad for breakfast...
    salad for snack...
    salad for lunch...
    salad for snack...
    salad for dinner...

Be sure to take your protein shakes too...