Size 14

Options
steph1278
steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
Great NSV for me. I just bought myself a pair of size 14 Levi's jeans. Considering that when I started my weightloss journey, I was in a tight 24W, this is huge for me. I still have about 40 more pounds to lose to get to my goal, but things like this make the number on the scale not as important.

Replies

• Nene2404
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!!
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Great great great job!!!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT Job! I know exactly what you mean. The closer you get to your goal, the less important the scale really is. It becomes about how you fell, how your clothes fit, everything else.

You should be very proud of yourself! Have you tried to slip on a pair of those old 24W's now to see the difference? I did that and was AMAZED at how much weight loss I couldn't see, but once I did that, it made me proud!
  • heaterrr
    heaterrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job...
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great.
  • steph1278
    Options
    Thanks. I've gotten rid of all of my old clothes so I haven't tried anything on in my old size, but I have held them up to myself in the store and it is amazing.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    It's anything but "huge" haha, sorry couldn't resist a good pun :tongue: :tongue:
    Great job, keep it up!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome!
  • nikkinoonarr
    Options
    You totally rock! I am so happy for you. I just bought a pair of jeans a size smaller and was hopping round the changing room like a little kid when they slipped up and fastened without a struggle. If I was that happy you must be totally over the moon!

Really Really well done.

YEY! x
  • steph1278
    Options
    It's anything but "huge" haha, sorry couldn't resist a good pun :tongue: :tongue:
    Great job, keep it up!

Haha! I didn't realize the irony in that as I was typing it.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! It's awesome being able to shop in the misses section and not the plus size section eh? Congrats!
  • kcncampbell
    kcncampbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    PRAISE THE LORD FOR YOU!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! KEEP ON , KEEPIN ON!!!
  • keacho44
    Options
    Good for you!! Shopping for a smaller size is such tangible evidence of all you have achieved so pat your self on the back - look in the mirror and shout out a happy "whoppie!"
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    You have done absolutely amazing! Keept it up!
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That rocks, good for you!!!!
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! May I ask how you lost that much weight? It is very encouraging to a newbie like myself!
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh wow; I've already put my largest pair of jeans - 18W - into the donation box. I think I'll dig them out to try on when I get closer to goal. Thanks.

And good going from 24 to 14; wow!
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment!- I will be celebrating the day i get into size 14!!! You have done sooo well!
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great NSV for me. I just bought myself a pair of size 14 Levi's jeans. Considering that when I started my weightloss journey, I was in a tight 24W, this is huge for me. I still have about 40 more pounds to lose to get to my goal, but things like this make the number on the scale not as important.

WOWWWW....congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!