time to get my confidence back

Hi, My name is Kira.

I am a single mother of my beautifull 7 mounth old baby. i have struggled with my weight most of my life. i got on top of it for a few years went from size 22-20 to a size 16-14 bottom 10-12 top which with my bone structure is reasanably skinny. then my mum passed away 4 years ago and i pilled it all on then i got pregnant and piled even more on. i have back problems so i really cant do much excersize at all. I am not the heaviest i have ever been at 110.6kg.

i got a kick up the but today and it's the stupidest motervation ever but hey motervation is motervation. I'm doing this.

I really dont have any emportant dates but my sis is getting married in april next year and it would be nice if i could get the dress i want rarther than making do with plus range only.

I would really like some-one to help me as i have a problem of slowly getting into bad habits again. i know what i should eat and what i should do i just need to do it.

Replies

• i would like to appologise for my spelling as well i know its really bad i'll try to spell check in word first in future.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Welcome to MFP Kira... and congrats on your little one. I have a 4 1/2 month old baby and my body is "bouncing back" from pregnancy at the moment too.

Take it one day at a time.. one healthy choice at a time.. you can do this! :-)
  • Thankyou

I'm really trying to not go into the kitchen and get a scone right now.

*slaps self round face* dont be stupid it's too late to eat. lol i think a nice glass of milk will do nicely instead ok lets go and throw away a lode of junk food i have in the kitchen it's time to get rid of the naughty draw.