Looking for support

Watcha. I've been yo-yo dieting for 16 years and I'm really fed up with my attitude!! Last few years I've ballooned to 14 stone then 16 stone - I like the idea of this website, but I do really need to make some friends to keep my head in the right place and hopefully do the same for others. I have started exercising regularly and my body shape has improved, but I have continued to gain weight because I eat compulsively and am quite childish in my greedy outlook...

Replies

• ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Feel free to add me, would be glad to keep you honest and give you any support you need!
  • Hello, I have been on the same track. I have a goal of 25 more pounds. I am currently down 30. If you add me we can be each others support because I need it terribly as well
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    There's plenty of support here, good luck to you..
  • Feel free to add me too. I am just starting and always in need of support
  • halfretird
    halfretird Posts: 49 Member
    your welcome to add me.. we all need the support.
  • Added you. Anyone else ... feel free to add me too. The more the merrier.
  • hi honey, my name is Kira.

I compleatly understand what you mean i feel the same feel free to add me
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    I'm done with yo-yo-ing as well. Feel free to add :)
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Add me! I have been where you are. I started at 260 and now I'm at 216. I love to motivate and love other's motivating me along the way. This is a fantastic site! And totally addictive! :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Hi :) Feel free to add me, I'm always on this site and I'm quite the positive friend! Good luck! xx
  • Wow - what a response. I have friends!! xx