Where to find these certain products??!

Options
Hey! I have a few questions.
Does any one know if Walmart sells Almond Flour & Nut Butter?
If so,
Where to find them??

Also, what's a good protein shake, low in carbs, that is premade (Like the EAS) that are yummy.. I don't like the EAS, that's why i'm asking!! :D

Replies

• kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    My guess is Walmart doesn't sell almond flour but I'm not positive. I was able to get it at Trader Joe's and it's probably at Whole Foods and natural food stores. What nut butter are you looking for. Peanut and almond are the most common and should be in all grocery stores but you can find more variety in Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and your local natural food store. It's easy to just buy the nuts and make your own if you have a food processor.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I would surprised to find such foods at Walmart. Do you have any real grocery stores in your area? I know that in some rural areas, there only a "super" Walmart and that's it. Most real grocer's have a health food section. Or you can buy it in bulk online or Google health food with your zip code in the search.
  • savannahjo92
    Options
    Yeah, I have a Whole Foods! <3 lol
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Whole foods, Sunflower or Sprouts, Trader Joes, Vitamin Cottage and any other natural grocer. Walmart sells too many categories of items to have a good selection of "healthier" options IMO ????
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Whole foods, Sunflower or Sprouts, Trader Joes, Vitamin Cottage and any other natural grocer. Walmart sells too many categories of items to have a good selection of "healthier" options IMO ????

Not sure of your area but Kroger's, Randall's, and HEB all have those as well.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Not sure of your area but Kroger's, Randall's, and HEB all have those as well.

If you are in the Northeast, ShopRite and Stop&Shop also carry them in their "health food" section. ShopRite also has store-branded organic options scattered throughout the store.

Target carries a wide variety of nut butters for pretty much unbeatable prices in their Archer Farms brand. A pound of Archer Farms Almond Butter is $4.99, for example.
  • emfischer90
    emfischer90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You could also check a Fresh Market for those foods.
    I am not found of my EAS chocolate Whey protein either but I mask it by mixing it with berries ice and a tiny bit of water, then its not so bad. I hate wasting items I have already bought.