Fitnesspal Buddies

Options
Looking to give and take motivation, recipes and tips! First time I really committed to losing weight and would like to know if anyone wants to join me on this journey :wink:

Replies

• joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    hi :) welcome, ive been on here for a while now its brilliant definitely helps recording food and exercise :) ive lost quite a lot but still have a load to lose! feel free to add me :) i enjoy cooking so i have a lot of random recipes etc my food diary is set to public xxx
  • thisisiamj
    thisisiamj Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :) I'm super committed this time as well.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am pretty good at supporting others.
  • ericastock
    Options
    I've sent my request! :-) Any others are welcome to add me as well, the more the merrier!

I started out at 223 July 1, currently down to 192 :-D
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Me too! Me too! Anyone is welcome to add me. I am on here every day, my food diary is public, and I love eat ~ err... COOK!! Lol
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as well! I'm here daily and willing to help motivate! :-)
  • ravenforest3009
    ravenforest3009 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi - put me on the list - the more the merrier
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i love this site, if im not on it on my laptop ive got it open on my fone! my sister lives in america she has also joined (hard2diet) we also do a diet blog on youtube as for the first time we are the exact same weight! she was always smaller i was bigger and after kids etc we have evened out! our target is 51pounds and to lose it intime for my first visit to america november 2013 :) xxx
  • redlibby
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • invisus
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm on day 40 of my weight loss journey here on MFP, trying to lose 80lbs, so I'll be here a while! Feel free to add me if you'd like some support and motivation!

Emxx
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm looking for fitnesspal buddies too. I can always use motivation and inspiration.
  • janasjourney
    Options
    Sure I would I am new to this site too