Am I supposed to...

Options
cmcollins001
cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
Am I supposed to let the tea bag cool before I throw it in the trash? Will it catch the trash on fire if I don't?

Replies

• SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Tea bags go in mouths, not trash cans! DUH!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    For some reason it's comical to picture you, the big bad biker dude, holding some tiny flowered tea cup.

For the record, I don't think tea bags are the same as cigarette butts. :laugh:
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would let it cool. I don't...but that is my advice to you so you don't come looking for me if your house burns down.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

Um....NO
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options

Um....NO

What if I asked nicely? :smokin:
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    For some reason it's comical to picture you, the big bad biker dude, holding some tiny flowered tea cup.

My tea cups are not flowered, thank you very much. They're the Hello Kitty collectors set.
  • cmcollins001
    Options

Um....NO

Let me rephrase, not MY mouth.
  • SuperSexyDork
    Options

Um....NO

Let me rephrase, not MY mouth.

Well, silly I wasn't talking about your mouth. I was just letting you know where to put your teabags... :laugh:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    What in the world is in your tea bags?!
  • melsmith612
    Options

My tea cups are not flowered, thank you very much. They're the Hello Kitty collectors set.

I must come over for tea, NOW. And steal your tea set. I ADORE Hello Kitty.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options

where did you get them and can you find me a set? lmao
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options

you forgot to say with his pinky finger out
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    *throws anything hello kitty into the ocean*
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Now THAT'S fancy!
  • JesGilb
    JesGilb Posts: 30
    Options
    Well I'm officially disgusted.. but to the point. I always throw my away w/o cooling, never caught fire yet!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options

"when in doubt, pinkies out!"
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    Yes. Let it cool. You have no IDEA how many houses have caught on fire because of a soaking-wet but hot tea bag in the trash. XD

Nah, you're fine; I always throw mine away hot and haven't burned anything down yet! ;)
  • melsmith612
    Options

I thought that went without saying, considering the flowered tea cup... usually no room for pinkies anyway :tongue:
  • melsmith612
    Options
    *throws anything hello kitty into the ocean*

*dives into the ocean after everything Hello Kitty*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I knew I should have learned how to swim better.... crud.
  • cmcollins001
    Options
    I don't know...I feel like I should turn around and check to see if the house is still there. Maybe I'll just have the fire dept do a drive-by.