The Scale is a LIAR!

Options
meghan6867
meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
Untitled.jpg

(please excuse my hair in both these pictures... I am not a morning person)

Replies

• Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    You should never rely on the scale its how your cloths fit that matter
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    it sure is ! well done x
  • byoml2013
    Options
    hahaha. Like, like, like.
  • Amb_er100
    Amb_er100 Posts: 104
    Options
    That's amazing ,you look great
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    It lied to you BIG time...I personally don't trust those things...I know they have a hidden agenda and are out to get most of us so I stay away unless I absolutely have to weigh myself!...Anywho you look great!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can't ever believe that scale. I am at least 25 pounds heavier than I was 4 years ago, and the clothes I was wearing then are WAY too big! I can pull the jeans off without unbuttoning them. I think that when you work out, you tone so much. As I am losing the weight, I am seeing muscle definition in my arms and legs that I have never seen with any other time that I dieted. Way to go...You look great!
  • motherjuly31
    Options
    You look awesome! This is just what I needed to read today so thank you.
  • b1delane
    b1delane Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Now that I think about it though...you could have gained muscle mass and lost fat which in turn caused the scale to increase...hmmm just a thought I am certainly no expert!
  • meghan6867
    Options
    Now that I think about it though...you could have gained muscle mass and lost fat which in turn caused the scale to increase...hmmm just a thought I am certainly no expert!

This is likely the case... I started lifting, :smile:
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's it. Muscle actually weighs more than fat, which is why you look so much thinner and toned now, even though you weigh a little more. Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? You look amazing and I'd love to look like that at 147. ^_^
  • meghan6867
    Options
    Yep, that's it. Muscle actually weighs more than fat, which is why you look so much thinner and toned now, even though you weigh a little more. Just out of curiosity, how tall are you? You look amazing and I'd love to look like that at 147. ^_^

Gosh, thank you! :blushing: I'm a little under 5'5".
  • poetictraveller
    poetictraveller Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You just made my day!
  • jacquelyn_erika
    jacquelyn_erika Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    This is great, thank you. I obsess over the scale sometimes and I know for a fact it's a piece of garbage, lol. Pictures like this prove my point even further!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!