New year new life

Options
Kinnda funny, ya go through life wonderin whats gonna happen next. Well im 36 yrs young after moving around for the past ten yrs and a few relationships later, Im over weight back home with my mom and looking for a new round of life. Needless to say I've been working out for a week and on MFP for three days. Plain and simple time for some rejuvination and healthy attitude towards life for me myself and I. Good luck to everyone and me, to all of us reaching our goals one stp at a time!!

Replies

• jayhoang
    Options
    Good luck! You'll get there with time. You just need to keep at it!
  • swarovski75
    swarovski75 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Gah! Is everyone in this place younger than me?? I'm fairly new here too, and so far so good. :-) Good luck with your goals! Lotsa support 'round here...
  • caldon4523
    caldon4523 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    swaovski75, I'm 55. And bigchef1, good luck to you. You can friend me if you'd like support. I'm a runner. I'm doing a half marathon this Sunday.
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    One step at a time is all we can do. Good luck to you :)
  • Niki_Fawn
    Niki_Fawn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well. You jumped into positive movements a lot quicker then most would. If you're not already feeling it, soo enough you'll be walking around proud, "look at me now". Back then h** didn't want me, now I'm hot... :)
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck!