Has anyone tried the other Shaun T workouts?

Options
I am just wondering if anyone has tried Shaun Ts other work out videos. Like Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs, or Asylum 1 or 2. I am very curious in looking into doing a different Shaun T workout next summer so i can mix it up since i am doing Insanity right now.

Replies

• FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I have the Rockin' Body program... it's nowhere near as intense as insanity but it's a fun burn..

ETA: I bought it on a whim when Groupon goods had it for cheap.
  • Shay_in_shape
    Shay_in_shape Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i love insanity I'm currently doing it too. i have looked up reviews on hip hop abs and everyone said it was kind of fun ut you didn't lose near as much (if anything) as you do with insanity
  • Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Rockin body is intense but fun.. you use weights and groupon usually offers a great deal. What I love the most about this workout is that it really is an all body workout. In the beginning I was sore in my abs, arms, back, and thighs.. I have never worked out in such a short amount of time ( its only 45 minutes long) and felt sore all over.. I recommend it, its amazing!! :flowerforyou:

Good luck!! :smile:
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am just wondering if anyone has tried Shaun Ts other work out videos. Like Rockin Body and Hip Hop Abs, or Asylum 1 or 2. I am very curious in looking into doing a different Shaun T workout next summer so i can mix it up since i am doing Insanity right now.
    I have Hip Hop abs but I never do it because Shaun T is annoying as **** in that and his "modifier/beginner" girl's smile makes me want to knock her block off. She couldn't be anymore patronizing when she smiles like a brainless twit.
  • jheartj95
    jheartj95 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Rockin' Body, also from Groupon:)
    I really think it is helping me.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I have Hip Hop abs but I never do it because Shaun T is annoying as **** in that and his "modifier/beginner" girl's smile makes me want to knock her block off. She couldn't be anymore patronizing when she smiles like a brainless twit.

I couldn't agree more! Hip Hob Abs sucks!
  • karaks
    karaks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Asylum Vol 1. It is way harder than Insanity, so I really can't imagine how hard Asylum 2 will be. I've already asked for it as a Christmas gift. I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess. :laugh: Loving Volume 1 so far!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I was exhausted just watching the clips from Asylum. I will stick with Insanity.
    As for the Hip hop abs, it was fun, but not a huge challenge. I like to be dripping in sweat when I work out.
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I bought Hip Hop Abs a few years ago & altho it was somewhat fun, I had a hard time coordinating the dance moves to make sure it gave me the correct workout. It's been collecting dust ever since.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Rockin Body is great and you can buy it from a Coach's website for $19.95.
  • dream_big
    dream_big Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have Rockin body and hip hop abs, I like them there fun and quick....soon going to switch to insanity though, wanting more of a challenge.
  • krorvik
    krorvik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    So if i want fun i will go for the rockin body by shaun t or if i want a challenge i guess ill go to asylum. i love insanity its so much fun. im in the recovery week right now and then monday i start month 2 good luck to me.. its gonna be hard but i can do it.. Thanks everyone for the options and opinions.
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I completed Asylum Vol 1 and them did a hybrid of Insanity/asylum vol 1! I just completed my 3rd day of Asylum vol 2 and I love it! I loved vol 1 and I'm loving vol 2! It will kick your butt but its worth it. I have youtube videos posted. Check it out! My username is blue197833