Just ran 10 miles (c. 16.1k)!

Options
After not being able to walk to the bus stop at Christmas without being puffed out, I now just ran 10 miles in 81 mins to add to my 10k (49 mins) and 5k (22mins). Have lost about 24 pounds in total and about 7 since joining MFP recently. Very happy!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!!! I understand about walking and breathing heavy!!! Good job!!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: Keep up the Great Work!! :bigsmile:
  • sprags
    sprags Posts: 56
    Options
    Ahh congrats! I was so excited the other day to run a 5k in 30...now I need to keep up with you! lol
    Keep up the good work!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! My 5k time is around 30 minutes generally, but I'm working on that.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thats awesome. :)
  • jawhwilson
    Options
    Totally Awesome!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    you were huffing in December from walking and you can run that fast in 2 months?! I'm beyond impressed!!! I've been running for almost a year and have a hard time running anything under a 11 min pace! Congrats!
  • kwaters7
    kwaters7 Posts: 129
    Options
    Hey thanks for all the support you are a great bunch!!!! I went to the supermarket and picked up the equivalent of the weight lost in bags of sugar - I totally understand now why i was tired all the time carrying that round all day ;-)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    wow! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!