How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Options
Dub_D
Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
Comparing myself to other 25 year old women, I feel much older. I have a career, a 5 year old daughter, I rarely party, save money well, got to bed at 9:30, etc. and I have been this way for a few years.

I would say I'm about 35 years old. :happy:

Replies

• DarthFalchion
    Options
    Comparing myself to other 25 year old women, I feel much older. I have a career, a 5 year old daughter, I rarely party, save money well, got to bed at 9:30, etc. and I have been this way for a few years.

I would say I'm about 35 years old. :happy:

im definitely in my late 40s.. i dream of retirement.. what it would be like if i was skinnier and with a hot young woman.. and think id prefer a dream about "it" than actually doing it.. just so i can sleep..
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am seriously immature ...

Probably close to 21 -23 somewhere in there.

I party all the time, use slang in every sentence, am addicted to socializing and alway have to be doing something.
    I get bored easily, I have zero attention span and I think I know everything.

;)

Yup, definately early 20's somewhere.
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am seriously immature ...

Probably close to 21 -23 somewhere in there.

I party all the time, use slang in every sentence, am addicted to socializing and alway have to be doing something.
    I get bored easily, I have zero attention span and I think I know everything.

;)

Yup, definately early 20's somewhere.

I have found my age twin. Yah for 20 something... :drinker:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I have a kid in college, one in 11th grade. husband has a fabulous career, the whole yard 2 cars kinda thing.

We go out at least once a week and drink with our friends. we sing along to most songs people our age hate or have never even heard of. so 23'ish.

However, throw in our vast knowledge of current events, political viewpoints and other stuff, we're more our "age"

I still get carded, it's an annoyance in the winter!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
  • maivang172010
    Options
  • ColtSteel
    Options
    I'm 46 but in much better shape than I was in my 20's so I feel more like I'm mid 20's.
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    Im 20.. Id say i was around 15
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    around 30 ...instead I'm 44 - sob!
    Science better hurry up and find the fountain of youth, I'm getting impatient.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 but friends can't believe it and swear I'm only 35. So I'll take 35 :laugh:
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    25...I stopped aging at 25, so I plan to stay this age for a few more years!