IDEAL PROTEIN DIET

Options
Hi! Is anyone here doing the Ideal Protein Diet too? Feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• Trekmamma
    Options
    I am going to a meeting Tuesday. a few of my co-workers gave done it and look fabulous!! I would love to find other people here who are doing Ideal Protein and maybe start a board for support, encouragement and ?????
  • SophieSLP
    SophieSLP Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I just joined one! Go to Groups-->Ideal Protein.
  • CanadianPanda
    Options
    Ijoined ideal protein and start this Friday
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i cant afford it but doing a similar approach lost between 7-10 lb in under a week dr say im unhealthy
  • Etrozzi
    Options
    I started the IPD 3.5 weeks ago and have already lost 12 lbs! My goal is to lose 22.7 lbs and all I can say is this diet works and I feel pretty good. I have more energy than I've had in years (I'm 32 yrs old). It feels great to be down a size and all I've done for exercise is walk 4-5 miles a few days a week. I've checked in with my weight loss coach each week and I am very satisfied with the progress I've made. So far, so good. How have you been doing?
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    I am personally not on the IPD, but I do assist my local Chiropractor with people transitioning from the IPD to maintenance.

We transition them onto a whole foods, "Paleo like" way of eating and all but 2 people I have counselled over the past 2 years has maintained their weight loss or lost even more weight.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    Options
    I am personally not on the IPD, but I do assist my local Chiropractor with people transitioning from the IPD to maintenance.

We transition them onto a whole foods, "Paleo like" way of eating and all but 2 people I have counselled over the past 2 years has maintained their weight loss or lost even more weight.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    Options