ugh

Options
i fell off the wagon for about 6 weeks.. major depression kicked my *kitten*., today is my first day back and i def feel better with the proper diet and vitamins.. i gotta stay on track this time..... any help tips to keep me going would be great!

Replies

• jayhoang
    Options
    Good to hear you're back on! A major motivational thing for me is to read motivational stories and pictures.
    Before I'm in the gym, I'll look at things to make me psyched up.
    At the gym, I usually think of every rep burning fat and shaping my body.
    At the end of the day, I think of hard I worked and tell myself I'll work harder the next time.

I find that positive self talk works wonders. As long as you keep a positive attitude, positive results usually follow. Good luck!
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.i also struggle with depression kicking me when im down, i just try and imagine the new 'me' or talk to someone. hope you manage to stay on track this time =) keep it up
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome back :)
    Keep looking forward.....don't look back unless it's to reflect on the positive things you've done. It doesn't matter how many times you fall down as long as you keep getting up.
    Hang in there :)
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting back at it doll!! A positive attitude is key in this. I used to think that TOM was tough to deal with,but when it came down to it I took a tylenol sucked it up and kept on going.Stay positive and remember that you are the only one that can determine your success ^u^ You can do it cupcake!!!
  • tedybehr
    Options
    thanks for all the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!