A bit over halfway to goal - w/pics!

Options
Elo99
Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
Hi All! I see lots of people posting there progress story / updates so I thought I would join in as I am really proud of the progress I've made and the lifestyle changes my fiance and I have committed to. I started my journey on MFP in May of this year at 216lbs and am now 36lbs down with about 30 more to go! I started by going to the gym a few days a week to spend time with my arch enemy the elliptical and starting counting calories. In early August I started the C25K program after reading about peoples success becoming runners and joining the group on here. On days that I don't run I do random circuit or strength training and am about to start level 2 of Jillian Michaels 30DS tomorrow. The friends I have made here are awesome and this community has made my fitness journey enjoyable even on days where all I wanted to do was eat many many cupcakes!

photo-4.jpg

The 216 pic was taken about 2 days after I joined MFP

Here's a look at my post run face :huh:

PostRun.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read my story - xoxo Erin

**I hope the re-sizing works**

Replies

• LadyRishworth
    LadyRishworth Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • CBrook04
    CBrook04 Posts: 107
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job, keep at it!
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Way to go! We have very similar stats. Feels so good to be on the other side of the halfway mark!
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. You look fantastic. Keep up the hard work!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! :blushing:
  • edozier
    edozier Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow - your post run pic is really good! You don't look worn out at all! I'm a red, sweaty mess by the end of mine! :0
    You're doing super! You've made such great lifestyle changes that the last 30 lbs will come off even easier, I'm sure!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!