NSV BABY!!!

Options
No its not a lot but to me its the entire world right now. I FINALLY FINALLY made it into ONEderland!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAVE WANTED THIS.

This morning I weighed in at 199.8. I know I am not under by much but this totally made my day... I have not seen below 200 in about 5.5 years! I am down a total of 28lbs. ( my 3 year old weighs 31 lbs) I have almost lost my toddler.....

happy thursday to everyone! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. I wish that i would have pushed alittle harder for a few months and got here along time ago. I let myself have excuses and gained about 5 lbs back..

Replies

• BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!!
  • hunter624
    hunter624 Posts: 252
    Options
    Excellent post now nose to the grindstone and loose some more, well done.
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Excellent post now nose to the grindstone and loose some more, well done.

oh yes!!! I am on it.. its getting chilly here in UT so I am gonna try and see what I can get done... but I am making it happen some how.
  • SMiller074
    SMiller074 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! Never look back! It's a great feeling, isn't it? Today I became overweight instead of obese and I have been on cloud nine all day, so I know that feel!
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Now THAT is the best news I have heard all day! Be proud of yourself while you continue on your journey. It isn't going to be easy but things that are truly worth it never are. Way to go!!!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONEderland, it's a great place :-) Congratulations on getting here, and know your hard work is rewarded and that you WILL NOT go back through that door. :flowerforyou:
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I cant wait to be in the onederland!!
  • ImperfectedBeauty
    ImperfectedBeauty Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Im incredibly happy for you, and jealous at the same time. I have 14 more lbs to get to onderland. Congratulations!
  • LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    Great job!!
  • melicast390
    Options
    Congrats!
  • crossroad2012
    crossroad2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I can't wait to have that same picture! Congrats!
  • AishaL1
    AishaL1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Continue to enjoy the journey to a better version of yourself. It's an Awesome feeling!!:)
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    Congrats! - having a ONE instead of a TWO is HUGE!!!!! It is a marvelous feeling!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    good job that is so amazing keep going
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!!

P.s. I did the same thing with champagne flutes :) lost and to go
  • findingme07
    findingme07 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • mandersatx
    Options
    WTG! Onederland is wonderful!! Congrats!!!!
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Doesn't matter if you "just" got to onederland, you got there!! Keep it up! :-)
  • Katiedid717
    Katiedid717 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I reached one-derland today too! Congrats - it's a great feeling!
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME for you!!! It'll just give you even more motivation to keep on going!!! You're reaching 199.8 would be like ME reaching 159.8! I haven't seen that number in yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaarrrrrrrssssss!!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!