a Work in Progress

Options
jerbear1962
jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
I'm not a complete success story YET!!! I'm a work in progress. I started out at 360 pounds, today I'm at 291. A total of 69 pounds off, I have gone from a 6-7X shirt to a 2X shirt, my sweatpants went from a tight 3X or 4X down to an XL...I still have a long way to go and I have no set goal time to get it done. I just know that I'm set for the first time in my life to continue to lose. I've been fat for a very long time and the worse part is I have had training to know food nutrition and I've worked out since junior high so I know what to do in exercises. I was just to LAZY. I can't blame anyone or anything on my weight gain...I ate the food no one made me eat it I chose to eat it. Now I have chosen to eat healthy and to exercise. I can and I WILL do it.

Replies

• lustrebass
    lustrebass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a great job! Keep going! You can do it!
  • cmaceluch
    Options
    I'm not a complete success story YET!!! I'm a work in progress. I started out at 360 pounds, today I'm at 291. A total of 69 pounds off, I have gone from a 6-7X shirt to a 2X shirt, my sweatpants went from a tight 3X or 4X down to an XL...I still have a long way to go and I have no set goal time to get it done. I just know that I'm set for the first time in my life to continue to lose. I've been fat for a very long time and the worse part is I have had training to know food nutrition and I've worked out since junior high so I know what to do in exercises. I was just to LAZY. I can't blame anyone or anything on my weight gain...I ate the food no one made me eat it I chose to eat it. Now I have chosen to eat healthy and to exercise. I can and I WILL do it.

Start powerlifting, I feel as though you could be a beast.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!