Money doesnt bring happiness in life or Striiv

Options
chardi7
chardi7 Posts: 42 Member
So I got Striiv a couple days ago and have been enjoying it. The idea of having to exercise to get credits for spending to build my little Island was fun...well today I was just surveying my oh so tiny creation when I saw the red octopus sitting below my lands in the sea. I taped on him and poof it gave me 500K energy I was like hey cool...thats like a few days of walking...hehe...So I tapped it again and poof 500k more energy...needless to say I just continued tapping away. I had hundreds of millinos of energy by the end...converted a good chunk of that to coins in the bank...and built all the expensive bushes and buildings...so sad...now I dont have any real desire to play it...I still like the pedometer so at least that is there...bummer for the rest!!! ughhhh when will I learn...cheating never brings happiness.

:(

Replies

• karthurs1
    Options
    That is a great life lesson.

And it has been a lesson for us as well, the octopus was an overlooked loophole used in the testing phase. It is being corrected in the next release. To bring back the happy, you can sell off your items and winnow down the coins and energy back to the levels you actually earned. And then proceeding from there will all be on your own earned energy points. :-)

- Striiv CustomerCare