What 365 Days of MFP has done for me?

Options

Replies

• ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! This is only day 2 for me and I have over 100 lbs to lose I am sooo looking forward to posting something like this in 365 days!
  • racerchick31
    racerchick31 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look beautiful! :) Congratulations and THANK YOU for sharing your story!!

btw...I like the hairstyle you said you may wear if you decide to be a librarian. :)
  • rmojo13
    rmojo13 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Amazing looking at the different face pics side by side.
    Thanks for sharing your story, you inspired many of us with it.
  • ladyallen18
    ladyallen18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about motivation!! I wanna do everything you did! What did your exercise routine look like? What healthy foods are your favorite?
  • chalef69
    Options
    Wow!! What a difference...you are a true motivation of "Not giving up!!" ...You look AMAZING! Way to go!:smile:
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY, what a diffrence, you are a true insparation! you never gave up and got what you wanted! congrats
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1stly, your eyes are Gorgeous! 2ndly, you should take those size 20 white shorts and make a skirt out of one of the legs! The way you're standing in them, the leg would make a cute sailor-type skirt. =] Congrats!
  • FarmGirl69
    Options
    YAY!! Such an amazing story....I can't tell you how proud I am of you and your journey!!! Congrats and enjoy :flowerforyou:
  • kellystacy424
    Options
    Way to go!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    It's people like you that keep me motivated and remind.me if i stick with it, i could really accompliah my goals. Thank you :')
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow, talk about motivation!! I wanna do everything you did! What did your exercise routine look like? What healthy foods are your favorite?

I started out just walking and then moved into zumba, then I got tired of zumba and started doing just dance 2 on the wii, then got tired of that and moved on to Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I now have turned my walking into jogging. I can now jog about half a mile without having to stop but I'm not able to work on my jogging as much as I'd like due to my work hours. I'm starting insanity soon and after that I'll move into p90x.

As far as food, as I said I don't really eat "HEALTHY" like clean eating. The way I work I have had to learn to cook for just me instead of everyone else in my house. I eat a LOT of chicken and Tilapia. Most my protein is in that, I eat chicken 2 sometimes 3 times a day. I've learned I love egg whites. I never liked the yolk so that is no issues here. I've never been a picky eater so there isn't much I won't eat lol. I do love veggies and fruit. Preferably steamed veggies.

Not sure how that helped or if it did.
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    OMG - you look like a different person! Well done keep going
  • ladyallen18
    ladyallen18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

I started out just walking and then moved into zumba, then I got tired of zumba and started doing just dance 2 on the wii, then got tired of that and moved on to Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. I now have turned my walking into jogging. I can now jog about half a mile without having to stop but I'm not able to work on my jogging as much as I'd like due to my work hours. I'm starting insanity soon and after that I'll move into p90x.

As far as food, as I said I don't really eat "HEALTHY" like clean eating. The way I work I have had to learn to cook for just me instead of everyone else in my house. I eat a LOT of chicken and Tilapia. Most my protein is in that, I eat chicken 2 sometimes 3 times a day. I've learned I love egg whites. I never liked the yolk so that is no issues here. I've never been a picky eater so there isn't much I won't eat lol. I do love veggies and fruit. Preferably steamed veggies.

Not sure how that helped or if it did.

That helped tremendously! I've always been stuck as far as exercise. I seem to just stick with one thing and then get bored and quit. I like that you switched it up. I have the 30 Day Shred, and the one time I did it, it threw my back out lol. Haven't touched it since, but I'm considering trying it again and just doing what I can and work my way up. I LOVE the Just Dance games too! Those are loads of fun. I also like Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home DVDs, but like I said, I get bored with those very quickly.

Nice to know that you mostly eat chicken and fish. I eat chicken all the time and it's usually pretty healthy. I love pan fried tilapia too. I could eat that all the time. I guess the biggest thing is to just keep logging your food lol. I've never liked logging calories, but I'm starting to realize the importance of it. I mean look at you, for pete's sake! Way to go!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are incredible. :drinker:

Love the photo with the purple eyeshadow. Stunning. :love:
  • ceejay1982
    Options
    Amazing well done chick!!!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What a truly inspirational story!!! You look absolutely fabulous and should be so proud of yourself. I know I am!!! Absolutely beautiful!!!
  • Nteeter
    Nteeter Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!!! You look great and Im sure you feel GREAT!!
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WOW! and you are gorgeous hun!! Great Great work!
  • megtastic80
    Options
    YOU. Are a Legend!!!!
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    WOW SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!