Central-west/South New Jersey?

Options
Looking for some people who are from NJ! To take walks or play DDR with! preferably persons wishing to lose more than 50 lbs, or who have already done so. :-) I have no stipulations really. :-) Just wanting to make some new friends in the real world.

i am looking to lose another 70- 90 lbs. I am 25 down. <3 Im also a crafter/crocheter, play several instruments, love cats, engaged, bike sometimes... ask me stuff and ill tell you things. :-)

-Kim

Replies

• momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am in Northwest NJ, so I can't take walks with you, but I can be a cheerleader for you :drinker:

I am married, have kids, have cats (and dogs). I lost 20 lbs last year and have been maintaining it ever since...

I am a runner (currently benched with tendonitis :sad: ), love going to the gym...
  • Rombus19
    Rombus19 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm over in Toms River NJ, just moved from Point Pleasant, kinda far to take walks, but like momof3 said, I can help with motivation
  • tbenson2012
    tbenson2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the Pennsauken area. I like to walk the inside track at cooper river I am not ready for the whole park. I have more than 50 lbs to loose and I am just getting started.

I am married 5 kids and 1 grandchild. If I am close enough maybe we could walk together.

Look forward to getting to know you.

Tracie
  • chaiarae
    Options
    i'm totally not in that area but want to come visit and stay with you!! haha :)
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    I appreciate all the responses. One can never have too many friend requests!
  • poodlegoat
    poodlegoat Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    hey i am from NJ near mount laurel hbu?
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    hey i am from NJ near mount laurel hbu?

Im from wrightstown. :-)