New and Need Friends

Options
Hi,

I joined MFP awhile back and now I am returning more determined than ever to lose the 100+ lbs. I cant remember the last time I was under 300lbs and now approaching 390, I just refuse to cross into the 400lb mark. Tips and motivation from those who have lost and are in the process of losing would be great.

Thanks

Replies

• Quanda1972
    Quanda1972 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello:

I'm just returning to and looking for friends aswell. Hopefully, i'll lose it and keep it off this time around. Add me if you like :smile:
  • disnyfan7
    Options
    I am new on here and need all the help I can get as well. You can add me and we can do it!!!!
  • bblack_88
    bblack_88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • MsKeaW
    MsKeaW Posts: 9
    Options
    I added you. I'm looking for friends too. Using the app for about 3 weeks.
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy to help if I can.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I can totally relate. I have been over weight pretty much all my life a few years ago I weighed 350lbs I am at 169lbs and still pushing. Keep it pushing if I can do it I know you can :) If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia
  • JenniferLeigh12
    JenniferLeigh12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined as well and looking for friends. I'll add you and I wish you the best! You can do it!!!
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You kinda remind me of myself in terms of weight loss and current weight. If you wanna add me feel free.
  • traceybarbour
    traceybarbour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Request sent..:smile:
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am pretty new here as well. I have quite a bit of weight to lose too so Ill add you :-) Good for you for coming back... welcome!
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 398 so I know exactly how you feel!
  • PAIRDIZE
    PAIRDIZE Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI BROTHER....I TRULY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT LOSING THIS WEIGHT AND GETTING HEALTHY.. I AM HERE TO SUPPORT MYSELF AND ALL OF MY FITNESS PAL FAMILY AMEN! IF YOU EVER NEED ME FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME. WE NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT AMEN!! THROUGH CHRIST JESUS WE CAN GET HEALTHY MIND,SPIRIT,TEMPLE,AND SOUL AMEN!! GODBLESS YOU AND MUCH ENCOURAGEMENT AND LUV TO ALL OF YOU!!!:flowerforyou: SINCERLY,PAIRDIZE.
  • tonya0587
    Options
    im new as well anyone feel free to add me
  • melmonroe
    melmonroe Posts: 111
    Options
    I could use some friends too! Anyone sharing a diary can add me for sure. I share mine with friends!