Sounds yummy,,,bump!
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish! Thank you!
  • erinnaw
    erinnaw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds so good, I will be trying it this weekend!
  • stephanne82
    stephanne82 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I make this all of the time for a snack! I have found the almond milk really doesn't mix well with the sugar free pudding mix. So I use 0% greek yogurt instead. And I use more yogurt and less sugar free mix...truly you only need like 1/6 of the packet, it is flavorful enough.
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing! =)
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!!!:smile:
  • Shamrock_me
    Options
    Oh... I'm a pumpkin addict I have got to try this one!!

Here's a great one.. I made pumpkin butter from skinnytaste.com & I've taken to mixing it in with my vanilla protein smoothies and it's to DIE for!! I love it!!

It's not as sweet as some pumpkin butter so if you think about it, add in some Splenda or Truvia for your extra sweet needs.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    bump 4 l8r
  • jlrowland
    jlrowland Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    copied....pasted....emailed to the wife. I'm going to have her make 2 of these at our Thanksgiving family gathering...then wait until after everyone is done to tell them what 105 calories taste like :)
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I make this all of the time for a snack! I have found the almond milk really doesn't mix well with the sugar free pudding mix. So I use 0% greek yogurt instead. And I use more yogurt and less sugar free mix...truly you only need like 1/6 of the packet, it is flavorful enough.

You're right, almond milk doesn't mix very well with pudding, I've found that using less of it works just fine though. However, the pumpkin puree adds the volume, thickness, and creaminess that pudding requires. The almond milk just allows for less calories than anything else.

To anyone who's tried it yet, let me know how you liked it! I had a double batch last night and was ecstatic about it!
  • emilyhbroyles
    Options
    I made this and it is soooooooooooooo good! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just made this tonight and it was delicious!!! Love it! And the almond milk worked just fine! Thanks for the recipe! Tomorrow I will crumble some ginger snaps on top (ran out of calories tonight...lol).
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    bump
  • AmberCHM
    AmberCHM Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I love all things pumpkin flavored (just not actual pumpkin pie?) Can't wait to try this!
  • wccngr
    wccngr Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!