My Adventure

Options
Hello All!

My name is Pablo and I have been on MFP for over a year, but really started my weight loss journey on February 13, 2012. A combination of things finally made me realize that I needed to make a change. First a family member of mine had a stroke at the age of 45. On top of that she had a slew of medical issues since she was a teenager, but never really made an effort to change anything. I was always fat, but I guess I never realized how fat I actually was! Not until I actually paid a visit to a doctor did I realize I was overweight. Blood pressure was nearing hypertension, triglycerides were high and I weighed 305lbs. I always told myself, oh if I hit 260 lbs I will lose weight, then when I surpassed that I said "if I weigh 280" and I just kept fooling myself. So once my eyes were opened I decided to make a change. I just went ahead and started. I didn't really prep myself for standard before and after pics so my pics below may not really show how big I was. I had also started writing about my weight loss "adventures". I linked that below also if you want to read up! No matter what though my friends, remember that you can lose the weight no matter how difficult it is!

http://pablosprimetimeadventure.blogspot.com

This is me October 2011(305) vs October 2012 (224)
2hn2c5z.jpg

Last Winter (305+?)
2w50vq1.jpg

Take care and feel free to add me!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!