Replies

• Slimat30
    Slimat30 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hello! Add me! :)
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining on MFP since July 2011. I moved over her from Weight Watchers after I reached my goal and I love it! I have an open diary and I love to eat and exercise. I'm on here pretty much every day. This is the only time in my life I've been able to maintain so I think I will be tracking forever!:smile:
  • fiercekindness
    fiercekindness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am looking to maintain, and definitely could use some friends and encouragement.
  • MaintainCats
    MaintainCats Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am looking to maintain, and definitely could use some friends and encouragement.

Gotcha!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just reached my goal weight and am looking for friends and info on maintaining my weight.
  • bluedevil005
    bluedevil005 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I think I'm at my goal weight/a weight I can maintain. :)
  • rmcannell
    rmcannell Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Although I won't have access to a scale for another week, I am pretty sure I'm at my goal weight or very close to it. I'm rather nervous about switching into maintenance mode. Luckily, like another poster, I am training for a race - marathon - so for a while I have a reason to eat a ton. Hah. The worst part I think will be afterward, when I'm not running quite as many miles each week, and trying to adjust to a lower calorie intake again.

Friends who are also maintaining would be very welcome!