One thing YOU like about yourself! Day 31!!!!!

Hey Guys!!!! It's day 31!!! What do you like about yourself/life today!!! Here's a recap of what I am doing!!! In case some of you are new and missed the first day!

Recap: I vowed to post one thing I liked about myself or my day, each day on MFP. So I thought I would also post it here and I'll do this every day as well! Tell me what you like about yourself or your day!!!!!

:devil: HERE WE GO!!! :devil:

I LOVE THAT I HAVE WORKED OUT EVERY DAY THIS WEEK!!!

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    I've been sick the last few days, but I like that I've stayed on track with healthy eating. Even got in an hours walk today (which didn't help my cold, but I'm still happy about it).
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    I am proud of myself for recording every day so far this week, even though I have gone over every single day!
  • SunnyStef
    SunnyStef Posts: 22 Member
    I am proud of myself for getting on the elliptical today. I did not eat well today, so this makes me feel a little better.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Yesterday I dropped a cookie sheet on my middle toe and it swelled up. No amount of iced helped but I got out and walked today for 2 miles.
  • I love that I worked out today- even though I woke up sore and exhausted. I pushed through it and had a good workout :)
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    I put on a pair of shorts I haven't worn in 3 years!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    I gave myself a really good manicure today.
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    My smile.
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    I friggen love my eyes and lashes. I got lucky and won the genetic lottery on those. I have long dark thick lashes (mascara makes no difference on me long, thick and dark) and big brown eyes with a gold ring in them. I will always have those no matter what weight ups and downs come my way.
  • Abkoe
    Abkoe Posts: 1
    I feel in control and I have only went over calories one day this week!!
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    I unabashedly and unapologetically sing along along to tunes at work.