Looking for mfp buddies

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm a 35 year old mom of 3, homemaker from Indianapolis Indiana, I am determined to lose some of this weight that I have been carrying around for so many years, I honestly need to lose around 100lbs but ATM I'm taking it in small steps and set a goal of 20lbs then will set another after that! . I am always looking for new friends to share and help with motivation, ideas, food and exercise tips, recipes. I am a fitbit user so can be added here as well as there. If you wanna join me in this adventure please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • indychick1977
    indychick1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • SergeCWazukie
    Options
    Uhm what is MFP?? o_o
  • indychick1977
    indychick1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    MFP is this site MyFitnessPal
  • TheDarkAss
    TheDarkAss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, that's the spirit. The journey of 1,000 miles starts with a single step. 20 lbs? You can do it, we can help...
  • joshkilborn
    joshkilborn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started using the Fitbit two days ago and totally love this thing!

Erica
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    wow this is the first one of these that i have read in a long time that didnt say something like "i'm looking for friends to help with my new diet.." way to go and good luck on your journey
  • micposso
    Options
    Hi, I would love to see your progress and you can also see mine. This site is easy to use, but it lacks a lot of features of other sites. good enough to start a plan. Good luck!
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and add me.
  • feel free to add me... your new way of life will be awesome.. I am also revamping my life style and attempting to go back to the smart way of doing things.. looking for some friends to help me along the journey... and I mean friends not just another number taking up a slot on my list :)
  • JenLovesFall
    Options
    Good for you for deciding to make that change!

I'm a 30 year old mommy of 2 precious little ones, and I'm also a homemaker. I'm only on day 2 of MFP so I'm just getting started. Please feel free to ad me.
  • hangarqueen
    hangarqueen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome..I'm just getting started too.. feel free to add me. We need all the support we can get!
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    sending request!
  • Shawn_Marie
    Options
    Welcome!
    Feel free to add me!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I would love it if you added me. I am a stay at home mom too. I read your bio and you sound really similar to me. I have been married for almost 15 years. I love to be supportive to all my friends. I started with 115 lbs to lose and I am now nearly to the halfway point. You can be successful!
  • lpbm5
    lpbm5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just moved from Chicago in February to California, 36 and a SAHM to 3! Would love to friend you!
  • anniejoe31
    Options
    REALLY TRYING WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD CALORIES AND BAD CALORIES TO EAT
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    One step at a time and one day at a time is the way to go! Great mindset! Welcome to MFP! Add if you would like!
  • pattybattin
    Options
    When I first started I thought I'd be so happy just losing 20 lbs. Once I lost those I went for another 10. I am now at 43 pounds lost since I joined MFP. Once I got at my ideal weight 4 weeks ago I quit smoking. Using MFP helped me to not gain weight during those early days of not smoking. I do love MFP.
    Good luck on your journey.