Week 22 - down 52 lb

Options
douglerner
douglerner Posts: 237 Member
I lost 0.6 kg (1.3 lb) this week, thus more than making up for my 0.2 kg gain last week.

This makes my total weight loss 23.6 kg (52 lb) in 22 weeks. That is an average of 1.07 kg (2.35 lb) per week since starting.

On a down note, I actually briefly hit this weight 13 days ago before going up and down, so I feel a bit like I've been treading water the last 2 weeks. But I'm at a low again, so look forward to proceeding.

Cycling and indoor resistance training have continued as usual.

doug

Replies

• HawtTamale
    HawtTamale Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's SO wonderful :) Congratz on your successes...and in such short time /hugs
  • douglerner
    Options
    Time seems to go by quickly, whether you are on your diet or not. So you might as well stay on it!

doug
  • lose4good1
    lose4good1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    So true
  • douglerner
    Options
    Yet here it is Monday and I seem to have gained weight since Friday. I hate these fluctuations and want to move onward!

doug
  • NeverGivingUp
    NeverGivingUp Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Time seems to go by quickly, whether you are on your diet or not. So you might as well stay on it!

doug

I agree!!! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!