Encouragement!!!

Options
Hey everybody! My name is Kristen and i just recently created this profile, and I'm having a hard time getting motivated...any advice??

Also, what are some good, healthy foods that I can eat throughout the day that will also help me to loose weight??

Replies

• sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen! I had the same problem as yours. But MFP helped in keeping me motivated. Use the tools and ask the questions you have in our community. Everybody here is very helpful!
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Hi Kristen.

Glad you can join us. If you need some motivation, look at Success Stories in the forum. Very very inspiring!

There are alll kinds of great food idea's and recipes to be found as well. You will find a wealth of information, tips, and advice.

All the tools and support right here at your fingertips, you can;t go wrong. Do a little clicking and reading.

Best of luck, you CAN do this!
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    Hi Kristen, Welcome to MFP. I find the site is a great motivational tool in itself. There are so many healthy foods to eat. For pre-workout try some low sugar oatmeal, and a banana. Munchie food to eat through the day could be carrots/celery with some hummus. It sounds awful but really is good and good for you. I also eat dry SpecialK for a snack. Oh and a cpl of other faves is dannon card and sugar control vanilla yogurt, and sugar free jello pudding. Hope this helps if even a little. Add me if you want some other ideas for meals and such.
  • kimberly_diane2008
    Options
    i love this site also but i wish id get emails from people ,,that is what helps the most to me . i love the green giant just for one vegies .
    string cheese also , and i cook alote of chicken tenderloins and eat that in the day time , it is so low in calories to me and 3 or 4e oz of chicken last me all day for just snacking and that is one serving , i also go to the gym or try to every day even if i dont then i use the wii because i figure that is something other then being watching tv all day