126 days until my dream holiday.......can you help me?

Options
ok so i have 126 days to get the toned body i want for my bikini.

ive come a long way since starting here i may not have lost a great amount but ive dropped from a size 16 to a nice size 12.loosing my boobs along the way lol

im attending the gym 3-4 times a week and walk my dog daily and i also try and fit an outdoor run once a week at least 6 miles.

ive started using the weights to (the pull down bar one, the push out ones and the leg ones) don know what there called hehe.

can anyone give me some tips as i really want to look good on holidays and for the firsttime not be embaressed of the photos i show when i come home.

cheers toni

Replies

• tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    anyone?
  • nml2011
    nml2011 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would say that the amount you workout is good... you dont want to concentrate too much on cardio if you are aiming for a bikini body so the single 6 mile run a week is all you need.

I would get a proper full body workout plan made up for you (probably can be done at your gym), aim to be doing weights for an hour and to hit every part of your body each workout 3 - 4 sessions a week.

Concentrate on heavy compound moves such as squat, bench, deadlift, row, pull-ups and an over head press.

Don't have a too high on your deficit as you only have a little weight to lose.

You have almost 6 months to get in great shape so you have more than enough time to get ripped in that time.

Good luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I would say that the amount you workout is good... you dont want to concentrate too much on cardio if you are aiming for a bikini body so the single 6 mile run a week is all you need.

I would get a proper full body workout plan made up for you (probably can be done at your gym), aim to be doing weights for an hour and to hit every part of your body each workout 3 - 4 sessions a week.

Concentrate on heavy compound moves such as squat, bench, deadlift, row, pull-ups and an over head press.

Don't have a too high on your deficit as you only have a little weight to lose.

You have almost 6 months to get in great shape so you have more than enough time to get ripped in that time.

Good luck!

all of this! and make sure you are getting plenty of lean protein in your diet too!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Since you have 4 months to go I would workout for at least 1 hour a day 6 days a week. Combine both strength training and cardio. Eat lots of protein along with fruit and veggies.

Now get your butt moving!!