Cadbury...... why?!?!?

Options
Can someone have a word with Cadbury please? Releasing a new chocolate bar consisting of oreo cookie filling is NOT FAIR!!! Do they not know i'm a chocoholic who also is partial to an oreo?!?! Grr! :explode:

Anyone tried it yet? lol:wink:

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    Options
    I wasn't even aware of this... not good, LOL. Every year I have to have their easter eggs...they are evil!
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Ooh, I haven't seen that one yet, I saw an advert for Cadbury's Bubbly Mint or some similar name on the way to work this morning and had similar feelings!
  • fishiewishes
    fishiewishes Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    in the UK they just released the toffee popcorn bar. I'll confess to having a nibble, I'll also confess to wishing I hadn't given my husband the rest of the bar lol!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I don't understand Oreo's! They are absolutely disgusting! Honestly I tried one and had to spit it out! Please tell me what it is you like about them?! My kids think they are foul too!
  • Aunt_Kiki
    Aunt_Kiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Royal Dark is how I get through my ugliest days. That oreo one sounds evilly delicious.
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I normally look forward to Easter so I can have a few of their Cadbury eggs. Yum! This year I didn't get one as I was on a strick diet. Well guess what I found the other day!! They made a different version for Halloween! Instead of the cream inside looking like egg yolk it looks like green slime! I broke down and bought one and once you get past the green cream filling it is still the amazing treat that I was missing earlier in the year! :happy:

Now I will have to keep an eye out for the one you mentioned. I too am a chocoholic!!! :love:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    This is the inevitable result of Kraft taking over Cadbury. I'm still not convinced by this union and think the UK has much better biscuits on offer than Oreo, but having said that I will have to give the dairy milk / oreo combo a try before I pass judgement.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Those *kitten*!! Its not enough that their mini-eggs are laced with crack???
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    I wasn't even aware of this... not good, LOL. Every year I have to have their easter eggs...they are evil!

Cadbury Easter Eggs are the best!! :heart:
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    in the UK they just released the toffee popcorn bar. I'll confess to having a nibble, I'll also confess to wishing I hadn't given my husband the rest of the bar lol!

i've seen that one too but not tried it ............... yet!
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    I normally look forward to Easter so I can have a few of their Cadbury eggs. Yum! This year I didn't get one as I was on a strick diet. Well guess what I found the other day!! They made a different version for Halloween! Instead of the cream inside looking like egg yolk it looks like green slime! I broke down and bought one and once you get past the green cream filling it is still the amazing treat that I was missing earlier in the year! :happy:

Now I will have to keep an eye out for the one you mentioned. I too am a chocoholic!!! :love:

I had one of those the other day.......:ohwell:
  • TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    Those *kitten*!! Its not enough that their mini-eggs are laced with crack???

Hehe! I :heart: mini eggs!!!! No cheap immitations even touch on them!
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    mmmmm......chocolate.
  • ChrissME
    ChrissME Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't like them either....wink, wink.
  • kkzmom11
    kkzmom11 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    not a cadbury egg fan. never had one, don't want one. i LOVE double stuf oreos. i love it because it is a chocolate cookie with that creme that is sweet. so, together it is just sweet enough for me.