The Friday Thread aka I want to be home already!

Options
juncture
juncture Posts: 129 Member
So it's Friday afternoon here, I'm sat at work bored out of my mind thinking do I really have to be here another 3 hours.

Anyone got anything interesting to share? :)

Replies

• bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Here's something interesting... be glad you only have 3 more hours. It's only 8:30am here.
  • juncture
    Options
    Here's something interesting... be glad you only have 3 more hours. It's only 8:30am here.

That's not interesting! But yes I sympathise with all of you who have much longer left in your day.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    8.5 hours left.
    I got nothing...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.
    :tongue:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    ive only been here for 39 minutes...and were not even allowed to be online anymore :( well boss leaves 1ish!!! :)
  • coliema
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.
    Trust me, it's going to feel like 15 more hours! :ohwell:
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.

Entertain me.
    :flowerforyou:
  • coliema
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.

Entertain me.

I feel as if you all should entertain ME. :smile:
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    So it's Friday afternoon here, I'm sat at work bored out of my mind thinking do I really have to be here another 3 hours.

lol be glad its Friday afternoon!!! Its 7am Friday here...12 more hours to go and counting...
  • TylerJ76
    Options

lol be glad its Friday afternoon!!! Its 7am Friday here...12 more hours to go and counting...

You win.
  • juncture
    Options
    So what are everyone's weekend plans?

I have a brass band rehearsal after work (yep I'm a band geek) and then off to go spend the weekend at my boyfriend's which I'm looking forward to as not seen him properly in the last couple of weeks.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options

7:45AM here. :grumble:
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    What if I say that Monday I start working 12 hour days for 12 days straight! Oh and I just got to work today so 8.42 more hours to go :tongue:
  • coliema
    Options
    So what are everyone's weekend plans?

I have a brass band rehearsal after work (yep I'm a band geek) and then off to go spend the weekend at my boyfriend's which I'm looking forward to as not seen him properly in the last couple of weeks.
    I have a benefit to go to tomorrow, and then Sunday is my nephews 2nd birthday party :smile:
  • TylerJ76
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.

Entertain me.

the_carlton.gif
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have SEVEN and a half hours left then a 45 minute commute BLAHHHHH!! However this is a kid free weekend..... my three sons are spending the weekend with their Nana!! wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! lol I will miss them but free time is rare with my husband so I will ENJOY! We are going out for dinner this evening and I will have ohhh about 950 calories left for that meal so wherever he chooses will be just fine! As for plans I hope we go riding on the blue ridge parkway and hike to some waterfalls. I love the crunching of leaves beneath my boots ohhhhh I just love fall. I wanna be there now! Take care and hurry up 4:30!
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am taking the kids to a pumpkin patch, baking ALOT and testing out the new kitchen items (just got married). Oh and carving the pumpkins ofcorse. I would also love to have a movie night
  • coliema
    Options
    I have SEVEN and a half hours left then a 45 minute commute BLAHHHHH!! However this is a kid free weekend..... my three sons are spending the weekend with their Nana!! wooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!!!! lol I will miss them but free time is rare with my husband so I will ENJOY! We are going out for dinner this evening and I will have ohhh about 950 calories left for that meal so wherever he chooses will be just fine! As for plans I hope we go riding on the blue ridge parkway and hike to some waterfalls. I love the crunching of leaves beneath my boots ohhhhh I just love fall. I wanna be there now! Take care and hurry up 4:30!

Oooo I feel ya! I have a 45 minute commute back home as well :(
    Enjoy your free time this weekend!
  • coliema
    Options
    6.5 hours left for me!

Blah.

Entertain me.