New to MFP - Need Friends

Options
Hi,
I am new to MFP, again. I am working to get the rest of my pregnancy weight off. I have been holding onto the last 20 or so pounds for a couple years. I am in Law School and live in New Orleans. My schedule is hectic with 2 small kids and school, but I try to make time to run at least 4x a week. I want to run a half marathon in spring, but so far I am not running more than a 5K.

I think having some support here would be beneficial in aiding my accountability. I would also like to be supportive of others.

So in conclusion... Be my friend?

Angie

Replies

• ShannonChris78
    ShannonChris78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    New myself. Add me if you like. Best of luck!:flowerforyou:
  • iochta
    iochta Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi, I'm Andria. :L

I'm from New Zealand, but despite being across the world, I'm sure we can still be friends.

I'm also new here. Scared, nervous, and totally excited to become the person I really want to be!

Let's do this together! :laugh: :happy:
  • jofunky
    Options
    Hi, I am new to MFP,almost 3 weeks now. I think having some support would be super beneficial.I would also like to be a support system and friend of others. Good luck everyone with your weight loss goals.

Jody:flowerforyou:
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello, and welcome to MFP. Any one feel free to add me :)
  • chrst793
    chrst793 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am also new, joined last night. Would love to have some friends to help keep me in check. I have used weight watchers and did pretty well with that before but when I stopped using it it all went downhill from there. Hope to gain some of you as friends soon as well.

Christie