I'm not that new but I need some friends!

Options
liapr
liapr Posts: 648 Member
I've been using MFP for awhile now but have only recently realized that I'm missing out on a MAJOR part of the MFP experience - the community aspect!

After reading so many success stories with people saying they couldn't have done it without mfp pals, I thought having some support and being able to offer some support would go a long way :)

Replies

• charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Friending you cause I am the same...been using MFP for quite some time and never used the forums/friend feature until just recently!
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I wil be happy to help support you on your journey :)
  • quegirl1
    Options
    feel free to add me, I am new to the site and could use some support as well. :)
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello feel free to add me if you like. Always willing to help motivate. It makes it so much better getting input from everybody. Anybody needing more friends can add me.
  • SharonR1009
    Options
    I am new to MFP (less than a week) and need some friends as well! Everyone is welcome to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • clvautour
    clvautour Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, I am new and I could use some friends too.:blushing:
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, too. We can all do this together.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    Adding all of you! :happy:

And anyone can feel free to add me . :drinker:
  • starckie17
    starckie17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I only have a few people that I know on here and it's not as motivating when no one is logging in! :)
  • emih29
    emih29 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am in the process of trying to eat more calories so I like to see what other people are eating.
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    I always welcome new friends so anyone can feel free to add me!!! ;-)
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Haven't been great on the friending either... I always thought it seemed strange to add strangers. But hey, if it works I'll give it a shot!! Feel free to add anyone :)
  • jaimepatricia
    Options
    I'll jump in too! New to the site and I'd love to have some friendly faces to share the journey with :)

(sidenote - How do you get your weight loss graph to show along the bottom of your posts?)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    The community is great :) good luck to you in your continued journey!
  • jsbabw
    jsbabw Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey, it is so cool that it is just that easy to make friends here! :) I hope everyone has a great journey to good health and we can travel it together. Will you be my friend?
  • audreykts
    audreykts Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while too and would like to be more active with friends and forums. Add me!
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • mitchellm213
    Options
    I am in the same position. I just recently realized how much more MFP had to offer and would like to add more friends, get involved in more groups and give/receive support when needed.
  • liapr
    liapr Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! So looking forward to getting to know some more MFP people :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I agree...the community support helps me succeed! And you get some good tips along the way. Anyone can add me...as we have a good support system going. I tend to post a status daily and people respond with good feedback. I also like posting on other people statuses too...and looking at diaries for great tips :)