30 day shred

Options
I have been seeing everyone talking about the 30 day shred and I was wondering if it is just for people that have a little bit of weight to go or if it can be used to jumpstart my weightloss journey. Everyone i have seen has had amazing results from it and i wanted to give it a go and see if i can kick my *kitten* into drive. Any thoughts would be great.

Replies

• Maris82
    Maris82 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It will definitely get you going. She is tough, but reminds you to go at your level. It's a great quick workout.
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I have heard it is a great workout. I am a BeachBody & Zumba workout Girl and not a bit Jillian Michaels fan but, I have a friend that mutes her and just does the workout because she likes it that much!
  • Candysland2013
    Options
    I did my first one yesterday and I really like it
  • cbrunger
    cbrunger Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did it for 30 days and it was a great jumpstart. I also liked that I had a goal of 30 days straight. I never made it to level 3. Tried it, but too much plank pose that hurt my wrists. I know have most of the first one memorized so I just want my show while doing it now! It does get a little boring if you do it everyday.

Sadly, I didn't loose a lot. About 4 pounds, but that was a good start for me!
  • MrsWeston12
    MrsWeston12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the feed back i think i might add it tommorow and see if i can do it !
  • xCarbJunkiex
    xCarbJunkiex Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now, today will be Day 4 on Level 2 for me, and it has helped me A LOT! You don't lose a ton of weight, but what you do lose is inches! Also, you don't have to go through it 30 days straight....rest days are actually a GOOD thing! I hope you decide to try it out :)