Suspension training (Rip60 / TRX)

Options
Anyone doing the Rip60 or the TRX suspension training?
Have you seen any results? What point are you in your training?
Im halfway through week 1. Loving it so far.

Replies

• anoroc751
    anoroc751 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I do trx and I love it. Super hard. I do it twice per week as part of a class. Kicks my but.
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Loving it as well. Such a great work out.
    Just started week three yesterday.

Looking forward to the upcoming weeks
  • bekahnz
    bekahnz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've asked the birthday fairies nicely for the rip60...
    Am keen as to get started on it and I'm glad people are loving it and seeing results - makes me want it more!
  • CurlDiva
    CurlDiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I starting doing TRX after 45 days of insanity and I can say that taking a class to get the versatility and variety of movements. It's a great full body workout when the teacher is proficient in it. Youtube TRX with Kai and see how hard it can get.
  • Belinda801
    Options
    I love my TRX class, but have only just joined this site and can't figure out what to enter it in as under my exercise diary. There doesn't seem to be anything in there for TRX, suspension training, or anything similar. Obviously I'd put it under the strength section, but is there a better option in there other than entering the specific amounts of squats, lunges, push ups etc you do in there?

Any help would be much appreciated!!
  • vb4evr
    vb4evr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I've always used it with a HRM and have entered my own personal entry for it.

Had a stall with my workout due to having knee surgery after waiting a while. So am just itching to get back into it as I was seeing some great results.

With regards to versatility, there are tons of variations that you can do with each. Just targeting chest I can think of 6 in a few seconds. As for progression, I can personally say that as I've gone through the program I know if i've been able to do more, if i've increased the angle at which im doing things and get a great sense of accomplishment. For results seeing the changes in my body is amazing.
  • scarletgenesis
    Options
    My gym has the TRX and my trainer sometimes uses it with me. Of all the various things we do, it probably ties freeweights as my favorite. It's SUPER hard at times, but such a good workout and I can feel it working all of me.