Lower belly pudge

Options
Hello. I'm doing pretty good at losing weight. I'm 18 years old 5'5 121 lbs. I'm not fat but I'd like to be tone!! My problem is the lower belly fat/pudge. I know there's no way to target weight loss but I'm losing weight everywhere so I'm planning on keeping that up this just seems to be my problem area any tips to help get rid of it?

Replies

• RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    There's a move that Jillian Michaels says will help tone that pudge part. Lay on your back with your leg in the air and your arm flat beside you. Then lift your butt slighty off the ground. Believe me you'll feel it. It pulls in those lower abs so that will help your stomach look flatter. Hope it helps!
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Advanced reverse crunches work great for crotch bellys!
  • camommyx2
    Options
    That answer helps me too. I just had a baby almost 5months ago and doing well with weight i just need to find a good way to tigten my belly back up. I will def try her moves out. Thanks
  • Shay_in_shape
    Shay_in_shape Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you ill make sure to add the workout into my routine!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    If that's you in your avatar, then I don't see your lower belly pudge.
  • Shay_in_shape
    Options

yes thats me and i realize it is hard to see in my avi but its there it isn't huge but its big enough to make my stomach not 100% flat which is what i want
  • Shay_in_shape
    Options
    bump - the rest of my stomach is pretty toned just not the little lower pudge
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options

I agree, women naturally have a pudge there, it's part of our physique. To get rid of it you either have to have lipo or become a body builder and eat a perfect diet and lift heavy weights to change your body fat percentage. Just not eating (being under 1200 cal a day) won't do it, you have to eat like a body builder.
  • Shay_in_shape
    Options

I agree, women naturally have a pudge there, it's part of our physique. To get rid of it you either have to have lipo or become a body builder and eat a perfect diet and lift heavy weights to change your body fat percentage. Just not eating (being under 1200 cal a day) won't do it, you have to eat like a body builder.

Well I have seen girls that don't have that pudge like fit girls. I don't know them personally so I can't ask them how that do it but I know they aren't body builders and don't get lipo. So if there is any other way I'd like to figure it out. Thanks though!
  • Shay_in_shape
    Options
    Bump

Please I could use some help
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    There's a move that Jillian Michaels says will help tone that pudge part. Lay on your back with your leg in the air and your arm flat beside you. Then lift your butt slighty off the ground. Believe me you'll feel it. It pulls in those lower abs so that will help your stomach look flatter. Hope it helps!

This sounds exactly like what I have been searching for. Thanks.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    you have to get leaner and it all starts with what you put in your mouth... a lot of folks dont want to hear it but that is the truth... a million crunches aint going to give you wash board abs and 2 million triceps extensions ain't going to give you michelle obama arms.

lean proteins and fibrous carbs while limiting your salts and refined sugars
  • Madholm
    Madholm Posts: 167
    Options

Well I have seen girls that don't have that pudge like fit girls. I don't know them personally so I can't ask them how that do it but I know they aren't body builders and don't get lipo. So if there is any other way I'd like to figure it out. Thanks though!

I think her point was that everyones body stores fat in different areas; it's genetics. If your body happens to store fat in that certain place first; you may have to go to extremes to get rid of it completely such as getting to 2% body fat.
  • Shay_in_shape
    Options
    Oh ok now that makes a lot more sense! Thank you
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    ive never been overweight either but i have had the small amount of pudge too. do cardio and ab exercises and eat right. its what i have been doing and it takes a good while to get rid of especially if you dont have much weight to lose. but it will slowly go away they say stomach fat is the last and slowest to go
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    I have, like most women, the lower belly buldge as well. Although my personal trainer works with me on a variety of core exercises that target the area, he said the #1 issues are genetics and nutrition. I won't deny that I love sweets, pasta, and alcohol. But as long these things are in my diet (I cannot 100% cut out sweets, I love to bake too much!) I will always have some pudge :/