Fun, laughter, bad dancing, etc

Options
Hey guys, I'm definitely not new, but returning from a long hiatus and finding that a lot of my dear and awesome friends had offed me in the interim. Ouch! My favorite part about this whole shebang was the support. I just don't feel like doing this unless I'm surrounded by all you great people, laughing and crying together about it.

If you've been here for a long time you might remember my first post was about 'ugly dancing'... dancing where you kinda flail your arms around and shake your legs and turn in circles and look as spastic as possible. That kind of dancing is pure unbridled joy and I want to make lots and lots of friends who don't mind, or wish they didn't mind, getting up and ugly dancing when we all share a victory together.

I love everyone... age, weight, gender, does not matter! Let's be friends and I'll do an ugly dance for you.

Disclaimer: My diary is closed, I don't adhere to any rules when it comes to dieting, I don't kill myself trying to hit 1500 to a T, I'm not about to do any sort of meaningful exercise, I won't bash or critique your diary if it's open, nor will I delete you if you don't log in for a week. I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to support you... I hope you'll do the same for me! Love all around!

Replies

• Sarabeth5
    Sarabeth5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    FUN!! Nothing better than some crazy dancing!!! Welcome back!! :flowerforyou: