30 day shred

Options
Seen alot of people talking about this ...what is it and how do you do it ?!? :)

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    It's a 30 day fat loss program by Jillian Michaels. Here's level 1 (of 3):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    It is a DVD you buy for home. Jillian Michaels is the trainer; approximately 25 minute workout, but pretty intense. You can buy it at Target, WalMart, Amazon.com for around $9. You should also be able to find samples of this video on youtube. How do you do it? Watch and follow...
  • VB95
    VB95 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thankyou both :)
  • kjohnson4613
    kjohnson4613 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It is a Jillian Michaels dvd that you do every day for 30 days. You progress through 3 levels throughout the 30 days. Depending on your fitness level you may not get through all 3 levels but that's ok too. It's a good workout at whatever level you are. I have the dvd and it gets a little mundane listening to Jillian talk but as I learned the routine, I just put my headphones in and it worked out very well. Good luck!:smile:
  • tabbethaclouse
    Options
    on the 30 day shred topic how do you catagorize it in the calorie counter???
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    on the 30 day shred topic how do you catagorize it in the calorie counter???
    I manually put it in and use my HRM. Otherwise I'd put it in as circuit training.
  • fullofsmiles04
    fullofsmiles04 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I just started but from what I found, Circuit training seems to best fit the workout. :)
  • SusieGirlRN
    SusieGirlRN Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Get ready for a pretty intense workout :smokin: heehee

Feel free to send me a FR if you need some support & encouragement while you do this :flowerforyou:
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I downloaded all the Jillian Michaels workouts free off of isohunt.com. Great copies on there! Look for the Insanity workouts too....they are amazing!
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Get ready for a pretty intense workout :smokin: heehee

Feel free to send me a FR if you need some support & encouragement while you do this :flowerforyou:

Agreed! I finished Level 1, Day 1 yesterday and was sweating like crazy at the end of it! Good luck to all who are beginning the journey! :smile: