Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi... new and would love some buddies

Mummygoesohh
Mummygoesohh Posts: 3
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

New to the site.... have been on the big diet four weeks and have lost 13lbs.... a long way to go!

Would love some buddies- i really have to do this and everyone seems so freindly here.

Replies

• Welcome! I am new and need buddies too!! ;) Adding you now!
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Welcome! Adding you as a buddy :)
  • Welcome to both of you! This site is great for support & very friendly!:flowerforyou:
  • Welcome, welcome.I have found this site a great help. Feel free to add me!
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    always looking for buddies!!
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Welcome!!! it's greattttt here! :flowerforyou:
  • fvoice313
    fvoice313 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi everyone I'm wondering if there is a buddy system where we would check in with each other. YOu know like oh Saturday is weight day send an email what'd you lose or gain ahhhhh. And kinda a good job or you'll get back on track. I've tried to do this in the forum but nobody cares if you don't post and it's so impersonal.

I'm kinda at a tricky point in my weight loss still a lot to go but about half way there and I can feel myself starting to shift to the dark side :)
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Hi,

Welcome to MFP!! The people are very friendly here. Good luck on weight loss journey!! Take Care!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hello and welcome. I'm fairly new too, I think i started in january but haven't really done anything with the site yet.
  • Welcome, pretty new myself.
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Hi

I'm kinda of new on this site too =D
  • I'm on here around 4 weeks and not having much success on my own - maybe a bunch of girly friends is what i need - can i?
  • amy_marie
    amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
    Hey, I am a newbie too and I'm looking for some buddies, feel free to add me! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.