I'm not that new but I need some friends!

Options

Replies

• rckymtgrl14
    rckymtgrl14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new and looking for support as well. Feel free to add me!
  • karabff
    karabff Posts: 98
    Options
    Feel free to add me..the support has been great for me
  • thomasxaviersayles
    Options
    Glad to be a friend who will support you and discuss any subject concerning fitness and nutrition (not mutually exclusive). I have many friends who I rely on to discuss nutrition and exercise to meet my goals, I would be happy to share their and my experience in this regard.
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am on regularly and my food diary is not blocked so you can view it for ideas. :flowerforyou:
  • cookie070809
    Options
    hi my name is Brittney and i am also new to this site id love to have support and offer support to other people ive lost a total of 56 lbs and have many more to go feel free to add me :)
  • wakechick25
    Options
    I'm new here and need new friends as well to help keep me motivated! Anyone can add me :)
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm a daily MPF'er anyone can add me. I hope we can motivate and encourage each other on our journeys.
  • LifeChangingExp8512
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    I welcome new friends...Anyone wanting encouragement please feel free to add me!! The support is such a huge part of this!! =)
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friend request now! :)
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends :flowerforyou:
  • VivaciousVic
    VivaciousVic Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I have at least 100 lbs to lose, it would be a lot better to do it with someone rather than feeling like I'm out on this FAT island by myself. Anyone is free to add me....I have met a couple nice ladies on here thus far. One we are planning a routine, and the other we are planning on going to Zumba... so we ALL can meet A goal. Happy Losing.
  • SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me too...I have been on mfp for a while and would love to be more involved in the social aspect of it. Lets motivate each other to reach our goals. I am adding people and everyone is welcome to add me as a friend :flowerforyou:
  • cookie070809
    Options
    i was just wondering how u got the weight loss timeline thing on the bottom of ur post??
  • JessWolf1002
    JessWolf1002 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I love having new friends and watching everyone's progess :)
  • thomasxaviersayles
    Options
    If you want to add the weight loss ticker to the bottom of your posts, click on help and go to "add weight loss ticker" . Follow the directions and you will have it.
  • tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi all and welcome newbies! Feel free to add me if you wish :-)
  • Pauli23
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need some friends too!!!