Baby Success

Options
hmenuey
hmenuey Posts: 16 Member
Loosing a little weight here and joining curves has helped me conceive after only four short months. I am currently 5 weeks 1 day pregnant and so excited. Please tell me your stories!

Replies

• Oliviamarie05
    Oliviamarie05 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I've lost 40 pounds over the last two years and after 8 months off the pill and trying for what seems like forever, I'm now 10 weeks pregnant :D
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    To those struggling to get pregnant try not to obsess over it. It took me a year to get pregnant the first time. Sometimes it just takes a while.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I lost 48 lbs last year, and got pregnant with #5 ;) Weight loss is a HUGE motivator for baby making... Ha ha!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

(by the way, baby #5 was born this past May 25th and I'm down 52 lbs)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Ooooh congrats!!!! :) So happy for you!! Go be a proud parent :D
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is fantastic.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy it - I loved being pregnant!

I lost about 45lbs for my wedding in 2008, tried for a baby after our honeymoon, and got pregnant the first month trying!

Put on a bit of weight, lost it all, tried for no. 2 when our son was 1, it took 3 months.

Our son was 3 in June and our daughter was 1 in May. I'm now thinner than when i got married and getting thinner every week!

i'd like to try for no. 3 next year!
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i didnt lose any weight had lots to lose but we wanted to get prego before i was to old after taking the iud out it tooks us maybe 2months.so in my case weight had nothing to do with it,but it can for some people.GOOD luck everyone.:flowerforyou:
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I lost 6lbs and then I was pregnant by accident and had our son March 15, 2012. LOL Not exactly what you mean, but the exercise seemed to work in that way. :] So happy for you! <3
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And the weight loss will lower your risk of certain complications, too, so it's a double bonus!
  • kirstenw1983
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic!!:flowerforyou:
  • vegasmari
    vegasmari Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! I'm 15 wks pregnant and initially it was a struggle to stay on MFP because I was so exhausted the first trimester, but try to stick with it. There is a pregnancy forum on here for all the preggo ladies :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/1920-fit-fabulous-pregnant-
  • amesd30
    amesd30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww, congratulations, Mommy. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!