Finally found a good "Before" pic (Warning - Underwear pic)

So I was going through some old pics on my computer, cleaning things up a bit and came across a picture that's a few years old but is still pretty representative of what I looked like before I began my journey into healthy living. So I took an after picture this morning to go along with it and below is the result.

8103209249_e7913da310.jpg

Replies

• Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Fabulous job overall, and perhaps I'm a bit obsessed... but your calves are PHENOMENAL! I have recently become a big fan of calves after coming to terms with the large ones I have. Great work!
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Great job! A real difference...I see it a lot in your abs and your arms. Way to go.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    You look great! Congrats!
  • bakercj13
    bakercj13 Posts: 26 Member
    Nice job, you can really see a difference!
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Let's see, you repainted the walls, removed a photo, got a tattoo, and made your beard a bit more trimmed. Did I win?

Just kidding. Nice work. That's a huge difference.
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    So I was going through some old pics on my computer, cleaning things up a bit and came across a picture that's a few years old but is still pretty representative of what I looked like before I began my journey into healthy living. So I took an after picture this morning to go along with it and below is the result.

You look great!!! :)
  • I have lost 100 pounds & have become "obsessed" with the scale! I weigh myself 2-3 times a day. This can't be normal, can anybody advise how I can "kick this habit"? Also, now I've reached my goal - I don't know what to do. I've been on a diet all of my life! HELP!! Any helpful suggestions would be truly appreciated!
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    You look amazing! WTG, Boss!
  • goldenday
    goldenday Posts: 204 Member
    Wow you really can see the difference, especially in your arms :)
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Great job brotha! Keep it goin!
  • gxdragon
    gxdragon Posts: 23 Member
    Great job!
  • So I was going through some old pics on my computer, cleaning things up a bit and came across a picture that's a few years old but is still pretty representative of what I looked like before I began my journey into healthy living. So I took an after picture this morning to go along with it and below is the result.

Awesome job!! Keep up your great work!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    beast! awesome WORK!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    your body looks TOTALLY different, well done on your hard work, its paid off
  • Well done, fantastic!!!! U look awesome!
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    oooo! nice and fuzzy!!!
  • alilsomethin
    alilsomethin Posts: 7 Member
    Good for you! You look wonderful but feeling so good is the best reward.
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Gosh! The biggest difference is...............your face! Well done!!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    wow thats fricken awesome well done dude!
  • suzy50minus
    suzy50minus Posts: 18 Member
    Wow!! You have done great!! What a difference--you really toned that body!! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!