NSV -- I'm actually starting to tell a difference

Options
AmberJo1984
AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
I'm actually starting to tell a difference in the appearance of my face. I've been frustrated lately, at not being able to tell a difference. But, after looking at 2 headshots side by side, I am finally seeing it.

The first picture is of me and my mother on her birthday just a couple of months ago (August 28, 2012). The second picture was taken today on my cellphone. I can FINALLY see that my neck and chin area is definitely going down in size. :happy:

29024593_5404.jpg29024593_8488.jpg

Replies

• mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look sooo different!!

We're always the last to notice our changes....after all we see ourself everyday so it's easy for the change to creep up on us.

But really, truly, your face looks so defined now.....well done, keep up the good work!
  • Mom2barefootbabes
    Options
    Thats awesome! I can totaly see a huge difference :) Keep up the good work.

And your mom and I have the same birthday. :smile:
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    There is a definite difference. Great job, keep it up! :drinker:
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Thats awesome! I can totaly see a huge difference :) Keep up the good work.

And your mom and I have the same birthday. :smile:

It's a great birthday to have. :)
  • Baloostika
    Baloostika Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm actually starting to tell a difference in the appearance of my face. I've been frustrated lately, at not being able to tell a difference. But, after looking at 2 headshots side by side, I am finally seeing it.

The first picture is of me and my mother on her birthday just a couple of months ago (August 28, 2012). The second picture was taken tody on my cellphone. I can FINALLY see that my neck and chin area is definitely going down in size. :happy:

29024593_5404.jpg29024593_8488.jpg
    Did I hear u say going down in size????
    You have changed and seriously too, that's a lot if u ask me.
    Good luck on the rest of ur journey, u look nice too.
  • Malozing0809
    Malozing0809 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That's great! The difference is quite defined. Keep up the good work, and be pound of this NSV!
  • suewe
    suewe Posts: 1
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You have changed certainly!
    + I feel like there is more glow in you face and spark in your eyes now!
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    Wow! Your face has changed tremendously and you seem to be glowing. Congrats!
  • slackerwoman
    slackerwoman Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work!
  • anna0478
    anna0478 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great :)
  • slhigdon20
    Options
    Great Job! :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I appreciate all of the kind words. You are all such an encouragement to me. :blushing:
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in those 2 pictures. That must feel soooo good! And to have that difference in such a short time must be so encouraging. :)
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    I can see a big difference in those 2 pictures. That must feel soooo good! And to have that difference in such a short time must be so encouraging. :)

It's encouraging... but, almost unbelievable. It's hard to believe that it's such a big difference in such a short time. I took side and front pictures the other night from my hips and up. I can't see much of a difference anywhere else. I guess I'll just stick with headshots in every picture until more starts coming off elsewhere. LOL.

I am really happy for the loss I see, though. I'm so proud of myself.

Again... thanks to everyone for all of your encouragment. :smooched: :blushing:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I can see a HUGE difference. I know it's hard to see it yourself. But trust us!
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    I can see an epic change!!! You look great :happy:
  • Time4achange77
    Options
    I can seriously see the change! You look awesome! Keep up the great work :happy:
  • Trutra
    Trutra Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well done, i can see a big difference in your face. It almost looks like a different person.
  • AmberJo1984
    Options
    An updated view of the pictures side by side:

Untitled-1.jpg

ETA: I resized the image on photobucket... but, it's not resizing on here. :grumble:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!