Going to the river this weekend

And it'll be a cold day in hell before I wear a two-piece swimsuit! I wish there were one pieces that didn't look so matronly. I'm not a grandma, why should I have to look like one?sign0080.gif

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    And it'll be a cold day in hell before I wear a two-piece swimsuit! I wish there were one pieces that didn't look so matronly. I'm not a grandma, why should I have to look like one?sign0080.gif
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    No your far from being a granny yet, But at your age I went to the river in cut off blue jeans and tank top it still looks hot and fashionable these days. Stay cool GTO:drinker:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    I am also going to the river this weekend. I'm stressing out about it, because I'm giong with a group of friends and the last thing they need to see is me in a swimsuit. I'm thinking I'm wearing pants and all. I hate my legs!!! I can't wait until the day I am skinny enough to not have to worry about this.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Bathing suits are designed by ---> :devil:

How about a cute one-piece with a sarong? :flowerforyou:
  • sarakenna1
    sarakenna1 Posts: 261
    I hate to say it, but it seems like the more expensive the suit the better it looks! I used to get suits from JC Penny or the little shops in the mall until I found this really cute botique in Portland. The suits were spendy, but really flattering. They had plenty of 1 pieces too! Then I noticed that Nordstroms had some of the same brands that the botique had. If you really want a nice suite and are prepared to drop $100, try Nordstroms. Or just find a tank top and board shorts! Good luck! Don't forget the sunblock.
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    I know this won't help you for this weekend, but I like to order my suits from alwaysforme.com; it's an online plus size swimming suit and other stuff place... The suits are pretty cute and most of them don't look like grandma suits... Good Luck!:flowerforyou: :drinker: